1. Kim Harrison signing: Yes, I was a completely inarticulate idiot when I talked with her (maybe 5 words of utter gibberish); although I might have seemed normal during my brief discussion with the guy in the leather jacket.
2. Anton Strout. You'll just have to take my word for it. His formal signing was last night so I figured I was out of luck and didn't bring Dead to Me with me. So I was pretty excited when I say they still had ARCs of Deader Still. And I nearly jumped out of my boots when I heard some say "I can sign that for you." I talked so fast I could barely understand myself and was beyond geeky. But he was gracious and still signed my book.
3. Sherrilyn Kenyon signing: . Thank god for SK. This is the 2nd time I've had her sign something and she always makes you feel like you are her best friend. She is just made of all kinds of awesomey goodness. This could have been the only time I sounded sane all day.
4. Sci-Fi, Supernatural and Fantasy Panel discussion with Kim Harrison, Carrie Vaughn, Vicki Petterson, Jackie Kessler and many others whose (please forgive me) names escape me now. It didn't help that I missed the first few minutes of this one when they were doing the introductions. Very fun and lively; lots of laughs.
5. Caitlin Kittredge and Jackie Kessler signing of Black and White. I also picked up Mirrored Heavens (signed by David J. Williams) while I was waiting for the B & W signing. I think "goofy" probably describes my attempt at conversation here.
6. Jonathan Maberry signing of Patient Zero. I was still basking in SK goodness, so I think I was coherent for this one. It's a zombie book and I got to read a bit while I was there. Sounds good.
7. I picked up a copy of 101 Ways to Kill Your Boss (Graham Roumieu) for the DH. Autographed and complete with picture of the DH's boss ;)!
8. Four Bionicle books for The Boy.
9. Take a Chance # 1 from CE Murphy et al. Awesome (as is related userpic).
10. Goodnight Goon by Michael Rex which is a parody of Goodnight Moon and priceless. If The Munchkins had there way I'd still be upstairs reading them this over and over again.
I think that's it. Back again tomorrow, which looks to be even busier. Oasis Spa has a massage booth set up that I might have to visit. It's Kids Day, too. Is it wrong to hip-check a child to get a better spot in line for an autograph? Although there were some very cute kiddies there today in costume. Mini-wolverine=too cute. And they were all being really good too. Almost makes me want to bring my munchkins. Almost. And some really interesting adult costumes too. Sorry, no pics of those. Maybe tomorrow if I'm feeling brave.
I'm exhausted so I can only imagine how wiped the people and writers who were working must be. Thanks to all of them.